Sunday, April 30, 2017

THE HOLY GRAIL

The Holy Grail (Chapter 1-7)

Chapter 1: The Awakening 
1:1 How it happened was very subtle, recieving signs from the lord not in forms of revelation or prophecy, but as if the world was talking to me. 
1:2 It stemmed from my childhood, from movies being made that relate directly to my life, to others that I would not understand until later. 
1:3 A year after my birth, the movie "The Omen" was released, not knowing that it was about me, but as I look back, I see how it directly connects not just to my life, but the book of Revelation. 
1:4 As A child I refused to go to church. Not just refused as a child would, but in the manner of a disagreeable spirit forced into an unagreeable element, such as in the omen. 
1:5 As I saw the movie for the third of forth time, my childhood memories came back to me, and I remembered memories long forgotten. 
1:6 Acting as if I were recieving execution by going to church.
1:7 What also directly related to me was how Revelation 13:18 was mentioned at the end of the movie. 
1:8 Growing up, I was kept in the dark about who I was and the number of my name. 
1:9 Being that my Social Security Card was different than my Birth Certificate, I believed that my middle name had seven letters. 
1:10 Something told me to look at my Birth Certificate, and it was true, my middle name had six letters to it. 
Confirming my thoughts of being the omen. My name, or the number of my name was the mark of the beast, 666. 
1:11 Joseph Eugene Mander III, I was the omen.
1:12 I didn't quite know what that meant at that time, but I knew that my life was a key element in Revelations. I just didn't know exactly how important my life was. 
1:13 This wasn't the first time, nor the last time I had seen signs through movies. 
1:14 At a very young age the lord spoke to me, usually followed by signs of confirmation, either through movie or song. This continued throughout the rest of my existence, and still exists today. 
1:15 The first movie I remember seeing signs in was "The Neverending Story." This movie was a first in the line of prophecies being revealed to me through movies. 
1:16 The significance of that movie is great in my life. It's about a boy (Sebastian) who reads a book, and as he reads it, he realizes that he's reading about himself. As he continues reading, he's comfronted by his fears. The responsibility of saving a world he had yet to know. 
1:17 This directly related not just to my feelings, but to me in other ways. Sebastian was reading about Atreu, which in the middle of that was my name, well my nickname since birth, Tre'. 
1:18 I was born in 1975 as Joseph Eugene Mander III. Joseph meaning "God added to," Mander meaning "the man" in German, and my middle name Eugene meaning "well born" and "prince." So my name means God (Allah, Yahweh, El Eloh, Jah, Elyown Elyown El, Anu) added to the man, or God added to a prince, or God added to the man, making him a prince. 
1:19 As explained before, my first, middle, and last name bore the mark, or the number of the beast, and being the third, I was Tre' (meaning the third). 
1:20 I was born in Einstein Hospital in Philadelphia, Pa. and had traveled with my mother to Massachusetts, California, and finally back to Philadelphia to live with my aunt. 
1:21 While in Massachusetts I stayed with my mother and grandmother (on my mothers side). I spent most of my early childhood years here. This is where the Omen incident occured. 
1:22 My grandmother used to try and make me go to sunday school, but it never worked, I just wouldn't go. There was something in me that just didn't agree with church, so they stopped forcing me to go. 
1:23 As a child I was bad. Not just as a child, but as a baby. I was very disagreeable. Not that I was a sad child constantly crying, but as a happy child, somewhat hyper, but constantly, unconsciously, and unintentially disobediant. 
1:24 One instance I can remember as a baby was being in my mothers lap and, thinking it was fun, slam my head back into my mothers chest, causing my mother pain. Ignorant of my actions I would cause my mother problems in years to come. 
1:25 Even as a bad child, I was always loved from family, friends, and neighbors. I was always able to adapt to my surroundings no matter where, or what ethnic group I was around. 
1:26 And as so, I've always seen signs. I used to, as a child, believe that I was the only one who existed, and everything else was an illusion. The same thing I believed as a child seemed to reflect "The Matrix," and if it is true that life is a test, then it all makes since. 
1:27 But, somewhere along the line, I got caught up in the illusion. In fact, I got caught up so bad, that I was the least important thing in my life, and illusions took presidence over the only thing that I knew to be real, myself. 
1:28 In the movie "The Neverending Story" there was a part where Atreu came to a mirror, and his test was to look into himself, but at that time, Sebastian, who was reading the book, saw himself in Atreu's reflection, and stated "this isn't real." 
1:29 This is how I felt when I read "The Holy Tablets." For a long time, I used to believe I was christ. Through signs, now not just in movies, but things manifesting around me as I go through the same thing. 
1:30 One of these instances was the night I proclaimed to be christ. The same night, thinking something was seriously wrong, my wife drove me to Eastern Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institution. 
1:31 While I was there, I saw a sign that would convince me that I might not be delusional after all. What I saw the next morning couldn't be coincidental. I read in the news paper that it was the 17th of Tammuz (Buddists gather in a circle to celebrate the return of Christ). 
1:32 From this point on, I kept my eyes focused on the signs. My conscious contact with the lord increased, and as I started seeing more signs, more things were revealed to me. 
1:33 The hard part was keeping my ego down knowing the universe was centering around me. 
1:34 As I continue to praise my father up in heaven, I started more and more to learn about different religions and beliefs. Not to follow then, but to relate to their followers, and find out how each religion fits into the big scheme of things. 1:35 The three beliefs I've been exposed to the most are Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Besides that I've had brief dealings with Buddahism and Taoism. My focus remains right knowledge though. 
1:36 My main focus though is to unite Christianity and Islam, and have all mankind give reverance to all of God's (Allah/Yahweh) prophets and realize God forsakes none of the prophets he sent. 
1:37 The problem is, you as humans decide to pick and choose who you want to follow instead of accepting all God has to offer. 1:38 You as humans are so closed minded that before you know about something, you deny it. 
1:39 It is because of your faith, you mortals, that keeps you blinded from God's will. That's why your knowledge is so limited. You will never enter into the kingdom of heaven, because when God comes, you will say "I already know God." 
1:40 Well, if you already know, why aren't you in the kingdom of heaven? 
1:41 A wise man knows that he knows not and seeks what he doesn't, a foolish man glouts on what he knows, and no longer seeks because he clings to what little knowledge he has. 
1:42 It's like traveling in a desert and not carrying water because you have some in your backpack. 
1:43 You foolish man. For you do not know how long you'll be in the desert, so you suffer at the mercy of what you have. 
1:44 May God have pity on your soul. For when the son of man comes to you, either you accept and follow, or decline and be left behind. 
1:45 For the son of man does not have the time to convince you of his comming, nor his leaving. Nor to convince you of his existance. For he truely is who he is. 
1:46 If it is not true that you believe the son of man will return, then why do you say you believe. And if you believe that Mohammad was the last prophet, then why do you claim to follow all of the books when the Injyl (Revelations) clearly speaks of my return. 
1:47 Oh foolish ones, don't you know that God knows his true followers. Don't you know that God without a shadow of a doubt sees his true believers. 1:48 For the true followers of christ will follow him in their actions, and not just in their words. 
1:49 Don't you know that you cannot fool God. If you say you follow Christ in your hearts, it will show in your actions. And if it's christ you follow in your hearts and not your actions, you will surely be left. For your heart alone will not lead you into the kingdom of heaven. 
1:50 For God is real, not just a state of mind. 
1:51 For every scripture that was written, a hand was needed to write it. 

Chapter 2: The Difference

1:1 Throuthout the New Testament, most of what is written are words of spectators, not the man himself. 
1:2 Most are words of disciples and other people who saw what Jesus did and wrote about it, him and his life. 
1:3 But was that what was important. Was the scripture that we were supposed to to read and live by the words of people who observed Jesus, or was the scripture God intended for us the words of Jesus himself. 
1:4 The New Testament is a book that overshadows Jesus' by his own spectators. 
1:5 Most of the New Testament is about Jesus, but not the words of Jesus. 
1:6 We know what Jesus did, but what was it he said that captivated those whose life revolved around him. 
1:7 What were the words he spoke to make him a central point in their lives? 
1:8 If Jesus were to write a book, more people would probably buy a book from an unknown aurthor claiming to have met Jesus than purchase the words from Jesus himself. 
1:9 I'm tired of hearing the same stories from Matthew, Mark, John, Luke, etc. about Jesus. I want to hear what Jesus had to say. 

2:1 Why in all the Bible wasn't there a book of Jesus? 
2:2 Thare are books about Jesus, but none of them are of what he wrote, just what other people wrote about him. 
2:3 I'm sure Jesus wrote. I'm sure he wrote alot. 
2:4 How come it's not Jesus, Matthew, Mark, Luke. John, etc?
2:5 Every book is int the Bible except the book of Jesus. 
2:6 Did we lose his message because we idolized him instead of listen to him? 
2:7 Talked about him and listen to each other talk about him instead of repeating the words he spoke. 
2:8 Who do we really follow, Jesus, or the followers of Jesus? 
2:9 Time and time again Jesus said glory to the father. Those words seem to be echo's that are seldom heard, because in the place of that, you hear someone screaming Jesus. 
2:10 Jesus is never the one on the podium, it's just the ones talking about him that get their chance to shine. 
2:11 When the reflection of the moon shines more than the sun (who gave the moon it's light) we are truely living in darkness. 
2:12 That's why his message was lost, and why he must return. 

3:1 If the book of Jesus was written, this is what it would say:
1) Do onto others as you would have them do unto you. 
2) Honor thy mother and father, for they are the link between you and your father in heaven (for your bloodline is the link) 
3) Honor and worship thy father in heaven. 
3:2 For Jesus said in John 8:54 "If I honor myself, my honor is nothing: it is thy father that honoreth me; of whom ye say, that he is your god: (8:55) Yet ye have not known him: but I know him: and if I should say I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying." 
3:3 It also states in John 5:30 that Jesus said "I can myself do nothing. As I hear I judge and my judgement is righteous, because I do not seek my own will, but of the father who sent me." 
3:4 And in Matthews 23:9 he states "And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your father which is up in heaven." 
3:5 And in Matthews 23:9 he states "Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord Lord, shall enter into heaven; but he that doeth the will of my father which is in heaven," which is in Matthews 7:21. 
3:6 For truely Jesus came to this planet for one reason, to give glory to God and turn the faith of unbelieving hearts toward him. 

4:1 Did Jesus have any ties to Islam, and why did Jesus prey with his face to the ground? 
4:2 There are many things in the bible that are evidence of Islam and old Judaic practices. 
4:3 The first would be the use of the word Selah (Islamic Prayer) in the book of Psalms, which is mentioned 70 times throughout that book. 
4:4 The next would be evidence of prostration among the prophets and other in both the old and new testament. 
4:5 The use of Selah in the bible is quite frequent and is first spoken about in Genesis with Abraham. 
4:6 This is found in Genesis 17:3 where it says "And Abram fell on his face, and God talked with him." 
4:7 This isn't the last time that form of prayer is used. Even Jesus and his disciples preyed in that form. 
4:8 In Matthews 26:29 it says "And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and preyed, saying, "O my father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou will." 
4:9 In Acts 26:14 it states "And when we had fallen to the ground, I heard a voice speaking to me, and saying in the Hebrew language Saul Saul why are you persecuting me? it is hard for you to kick against the goads." 
4:10 And also in acts 1:14 it states "These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and mary the mother of jesus, and with his bretherin." 
4:11 These are the few accounts where Selah use is stated in the Bible. 
4:12 In Acts 3:1 it speaks about the hour of prayer "Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the 9th hour" which is also a common practice in the Islamic and Jewish community." 
4:13 And the use of supplication is also mentioned in Philippians 4:6 "Be careful for nothing: but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God." 
4:14 Another mention of that is in Ephesians 6:18 where it states "praying always with all prayer and supplication in the spirit, and watching there unto with all preservation and supplication for all saints." 
4:15 So the practice was a common practice among those times. Even Jesus and his disciples prayed in this manner (this was done to show humility and submission to God). 

5:1 There are so many blasphemys about how Christians, Muslims, and Jews believe different. 
5:2 Well, has it ever occured to you that Muslims got everything they have from the Jewish community, from a Yamaka to a Kufi, from the greeting Shalom Lakum to Salam Awa Lakum. It's the same words, just a different dialect. 
5:3 And this was how Jesus greeted people, with the phrase "peace be upon you" which is Salam Awa Lakum and Shalom Lakum. 
5:4 All these practices, from the dress to manner of prayer stem from Egyptian practices which is as clear as day, and are drawn on the walls of Egypt in Heiroglyphics, also known as Adoration. 

6:1 Why do Muslims follow Mohammad and not Christ? 
6:2 Muslims refer to Mohammad more than Jesus because Jesus was more powerful than Mohammad. 
6:3 When Jesus talked, he was so powerful that, despite the fact that he was here to give glory to the father, the word became revolved around him. 
6:4 Mohammad could do it because when Mohammad spoke of the most high, peoples eyes stayed on the most high, hut when Jesus spoke of the most high, peoples eyes stayed on Jesus. 
6:5 That's why today, religion revolves around Christ "the voice of God" cause he was Emmanuel "God with us." 
6:6 Jesus was so in tune with God that it was like God speaking himself. Almost a direct link between him and God that he was mistaken for God cause his words and wisdom reflected that of God's. 
6:7 He wasn't even looked at as a messenger of God anymore, he was looked at as God. 
6:8 That's why Christians follow him (Jesus) and Muslims follow Mohammad, because muslims try to keep their eyes on God (Allah). But, if they were to look at christ, they would lose sight of God because of the brightness of Christ. So they use a lesser light, (Mohammad) who spoke the same thing so they could keep their focus on God. 
6:9 What Christians did way say "why do we need God when we have God right here." Kinda like why go to the concert when we have an in home theater, and the concerts right here with us. 
6:10 But the thing Christ wanted to do was get us in tune with the same energy as he, so we could all allign with and be christ like, not praise him. 
6:11 So we could be a nation of people who could heal like christ, teach like christ, and do what christ did. 
6:12 But what christ didn't even recognize was that nobody was like him, not even his closest followers. 
6:13 That's why the followed him, and not who he followed, because he was the closest thing to God to them. 
6:14 And Muslims didn't need anything as powerful as Allah (or nearly as powerful) near them to distract them from Allah. 
6:15 Christians are followers of Christ, and muslims are followers of Christ's words, trying to do what he did so they can be as him. 
6:16 Pray to the same God, pray the same way, with no distractions to take their eyes off Allah. 
6:17 Because like Christians, if Muslims were to follow Isa (Jesus), they too would be blinded by his light! 

Chapter 3: The Creation of Adam and Eve 
1:1 There seems to be a big misconception on how Adam and Eve were created. 
1:2 By reading the bible it's easy for the mind to concieve the thought that God said Adam, and he was formed. 
1:3 It wasn't that simple. 
1:4 To truely get the picture, you must read the Bible, Torah, Quran and numerous other scrolls to get a full understanding. 
1:5 But to get a full comprehension of Adam and Eve's creation, you must also look at science. 
1:6 Now in Archiology, there are artifacts that prove the pyramids of Giza to be thousands of years older than the creation of Adam and Eve. 
1:7 This was approximately 6,000 years ago. 
1:8 From this information, it makes it hard to believe that Adam and Eve were the first man or woman to exist on this planet. 
1:9 Theres more information that leads me to believe that Adam and Eve were not the first ones to exist on earth. 
1:10 In Genesis 4:13 it states that Cain said to God after killing Abel "my punishment is greater than I can bear. Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid. And I shall be a fugitive and a vegabond on the face of the earth; and it shall come to pass that everyone who findeth me shall slay me." 
1:11 Now, that statement alone rises a question, who is everyone? 
1:12 Now follow me, if Adam and Eve were the first beings on the planet, and Adam and Eve bore Cain and Abel, then who is left to slay Cain. 
1:13 He wasn't talking about his parents, cause if that were the case, the word everyone wouldn't be used. 
1:14 Because of the words and context, it is evident that Adam, Eve, Cain, and Abel were not the only people inhabiting earth at that time. 
1:15 The next question is how exactly were Adam and Eve created? 
1:16 Well, like stated before, the pyramids in Egypt predate Adam and Eve's existance by thousands of years, so obviously the Egyptian pyramid builders predate them as well. 
1:17 Now, when we speak of Egyptians, we ar speaking of extremely intelligent beings. 
1:18 These beings genetically played a part in Adam and Eve's creation. 
1:19 The part of creation is one of the subjects where the Bible and Quran parallel perfectly, but only with correct overstanding. 
1:20 In Genesis 2:7 it states "and the lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul." 
1:21 But in the Quran, Surah 96:2 it states "Allah (God) created man out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood." 
1:22 This is where overstanding (supreme understanding) comes in. 
1:23 The dust spoken about in Genesis 2:7 was actually dried up blood. 
1:24 If you can remember, a scientist by the name of Charles Drew created blood plasma by taking dried up blood and mixing it with water. 
1:25 Furthermore, in Genesis 2:21 it states "And the lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof: and the rib, which the lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man." 
1:26 The bone taken from Adam was only used for DNA bone marrow. This is how Eve was created. 
1:27 "And Adam said, this is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called woman, because she was taken out of man" (Genesis 2:23). 
1:28 The dust of the ground or dried up blood had to come from a source though. 
1:29 This source were the parents of Adam and Eve. 
1:30 Now, Adam and Eve didn't just have a mother and father, but two sets of parents. 
1:31 This is where science comes into play. 
1:32 Adam and Eve were not the first man nor woman on the face of the earth, but they were the 1st of their kind. 
1:33 If you have ever studied science then you probably heard of the evolution of man. 
1:34 In the evolution of man there is something called the Australopithecus Scales. 1:35 These are the scales of the evolving man, where in each stage, the evolution of these beings become more upright in each stage. 
1:36 The stage before homo-sapien (which we are) is homo-erectus. 
1:37 These would be the parents of Adam and Eve. 
1:38 But, like stated before, Adam and Eve had two sets of parents. 
1:39 Their other parents would be where the Egyptians come in at. 
1:40 When I speak of Egyptians, I'm actually speaking of the Angels or "Gods," which are the Eloheem (plural for the word god). 
1:41 When genetically combined, the blood and DNA of the Homo Erectus, and the Eloheem, this is what formed Adam and Eve to become more upright than their predacesors, the Homo-Erectus. 
1:42 This is where science and religion tie in together to form overstanding, but to truely overstand God, we must take a look at the word God and where it came from.

Chapter 4: The True Meaning of God 
1:1 The word God is actually more complicated than what it seems to be. 
1:2 This is because of the translation and transition of words through different languages and cultures. 
1:3 To overstand the word God, we must follow the word to it's former place of origin. 
1:4 When we speak of God in the Bible, were speaking about a term that was derived from the Hebrew language, being that this is the language the Bible was translated from. 
1:5 Now in the Hebrew language, the word God wasn't a singular word like it is in the English language. 
1:6 In fact, it wasn't a singular word unless it was describing a specific entity. 1:7 For example: El Eloh describes the Most High, Eloh describes a God, and Eloheem describes all of them in general, as if speaking about a race of beings instead of just one. 
1:8 Now in the English language, you have a seperation or a multitude of words to describe what was one word (Eloheem) in the English language. 
1:9 The word Eloheem in the Hebrew language is translated into two words in the English language, which would be God and Angels. 
1:10 In actuality, these two words are one in the same, being that both of these words derived from the same source. 
1:11 There are certain places in the Bible that show that the word God was being translated from a plural word. 
1:12 For instance, where God uses the word us and we. 
1:13 This is not just prevalent in the Bible, but in the Quran as well. 
1:14 In the bible it states that God refers to himself as more than one in a couple of instances. 
1:15 The first mention of God being plural is in Genesis 1:26, when God decided to make man. 
1:16 The second mention of God as plural is mentioned after Adam and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge. 
1:17 In Genesis 1:26 it states "And God said, let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." 
1:18 The same is for the Quran. 
1:19 There are a couple of places where Allah says we. 
1:20 In Surah 2:49 it states: "And remember, we delivered you from the people of pharoah: they set you hard tasks and punishments, slaughtered your sons and let your women-folk live; therein was a tremendoul trial from your lord." 
1:23 Following directly behind this in Surah 2:50 it states: "And remember we divided the sea for you and saved you and drowned pharoah's people within your very sight." 
1:24 Following this in Surah 2:51 it states: "And remember we appointed fourty nights for Moses, and in his absence, you took the calf (for worship), and you did grievous wrong." 
1:25 Then in Surah 2:52 it states: "Even we did forgive you: there was a chance for you to be greatful." 
1:26 Also in Surah 2:53 it states: "And remember we gave Moses the scripture and the criterion (between right and wrong): there was a chance for you to be guided aright." 
1:27 Now here are several places where God is spoken of in both the Christian and Islamic religions. 
1:28 That is why it is good to research instead of take everything you read for face value. 
1:29 Now there are several other places in the Bible that attribute the word God to someone other than the Most High. 
1:30 One instance is when Abraham was instructed to offer his son (Isaac) up for an offering. 
1:31 This appeared in Genesis 22:1, and it states: "And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, behold, here I am. And he said, take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of." 
1:32 Then in Genesis 22:11 it states: "And an angel of the lord called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me." 
1:33 The question I have here is was it truely God that tempted Abraham, or was it just translated into God tempted Abraham. 
1:34 And if it was God that tempted Abraham, then why in Genesis 22:11 an angel of the lord that had to come stop Abraham from the murder (or offering) of his son. 
1:35 Another clear distinction between the word God and who we call the Almighty is in Psalms. 
1:36 In Psalms 82:6 it states: "I have said, ye are Gods; and all of you are children of the Most High." 
1:37 Not only is this stated in Psalms, but Jesus himself said in John 10:34 "Jesus answered them, is it not written in your law, I said, ye are Gods?" 1:38 Then Jesus followed to state "If he called them Gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken." 
1:39 When God is spoken about, it is translated from the plural word Eloheem, but when the scriptures speak of "the Most High" it is not mistaken and was translated from the word El Eloh (which is El of the Elohs, God of the Gods, or simply put "the Most High"). 
1:40 Here are a couple of places where the term El Eloh was translated into the Bible. 
1:41 The Most High (or the Most High God) is mentioned quite often in the book of Hebrews. 
1:42 In Hebrews 7:1 it states: "for this Melchisedec, king of Salem (Jerusalem), priest of the Most High God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him." 
1:43 Another place the Most High is mentioned is in Psalms 78:17 where it states: "And they sinned yet more against him by provoking the Most High in the wilderness." 
1:44 But, only when it states the Most High, is it speaking of the Most High God. 
1:45 For then is when it was translated from El Eloh, not Eloheem. 

Chapter 5: The Christ Revealed 
1:1 As we all know, time revolves around the birth of Christ. 
1:2 What some don't know is that Christ was born in the year 6 B.C. 
1:3 This means in the yeah 0 B.C., A.D. Christ was 6 years old. 
1:4 Six however is a prevalent number. 
1:5 If you look at time, time revolves around 6's. 
1:6 From 24 hours a day (2+4=6), to 60 seconds in a minute, to 60 minutes in an hour. 
1:7 If you look at it, we have 12 months a year, with approximatly 30 days in each month. 
1:8 This is the same as two 6 month periods with 60 days in it.
1:9 And if you really want to get technicle, if you divide 365 by 12 (to get the number of days equally in each month) you will get 30.416667. 
1:10 This is not just a theory, it's a mathematical fact. 
1:11 This brings a question to mind, who is the Beast in Revelations 13:18 referring to? 
1:12 Could it be Jesus? 
1:13 Jesus is the "Lion of Judah," and when you look at it, isn't the lion the most powerful, feared, and respected beast in the jungle? 
1:14 Who else would time revolve around, but the God of this earth? 
1:15 The one who was given the authority to rule over this earth.

Chapter 6: The Transfiguration 

1:1 Many people believe that Jesus died on the cross. 
1:2 Even though the Bible clearly states this, there is also evidence that would lead me to believe otherwise. 
1:3 In this chapter I will discuss both pro's and con's of this matter. 
1:4 This chapter is not intended to sway a person into believing Jesus died on the cross, nor believing that he didn't. 
1:5 It's simply to inform you on both viewpoints so you can make a clear decision on your own accord. 
1:6 The first thing I will discuss is the argument that supports Jewish and Islamic belief that Jesus wasn't the one crucified. 
1:7 Before I point out anything in the Bible, I must first discuss the Islamic view of the crucifixion. 
1:8 In the Quran it clearly states that Jesus wasn't crucified, which is spoken about in the 4th Surah. 
1:9 In Surah 4:157 it states: "That they said (in boast), we killed christ Jesus the son of Mary. The messenger of Allah, but they did not kill him, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, for of a surety they did not kill him." 
1:10 This is also a common thought among the Jews. 
1:11 In the bible it shows Jews disbelief of the crucifixion as well. 
1:12 In matthews 28:12 it states: "And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers. Saying, say ye, his disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept. And if this comes to the governers ears, we will persuade him, and secure you. So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day." 
1:13 Certain points in the Bible support this theory. 
1:14 One of these points is the transfiguration of Jesus. 
1:15 This is stated several times in the Bible. 
1:16 The first place this transfiguration was mentioned is in the book of Matthews. 
1:17 In Matthews 17:1 it states: "And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James and John his brother, and bringeth them up into a high mountain apart, and was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as light." 
1:18 Then in Matthews 17:5 it goes to state "while he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, this is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him." 
1:19 Then it goes on to say in Matthews 17:9 "And as they came down from the mountain Jesus charged them, saying, tell the vision to no man, until the son of man be risen again from the dead." 
1:20 This isn't the last mention of Jesus being transfigured. 
1:21 The same story was told in the book of Mark. 
1:22 In Mark 9:2 it states: "And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into a high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them. And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow: so as no fuller on earth can white them. 
1:23 Then again in Mark 9:9 it states: "And they came down from the mountain, he charged them that they should tell no man what things they had seen, till the son of man were risen from the dead." 
1:24 One question comes to mind when reading this; why did Jesus tell them not to speak of what they had seen until his rise from the dead? 
1:25 In Luke 9:28 it states: "And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray. And as he prayed the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering." 
1:26 One question I have about these accounts, why in both Matthew and Mark, it was six days after Jesus' teachings that he took Peter, John, and James up into a mountain to pray, but in the book of Luke it was eight days after that these events happened? 
1:27 Another question I have is what happened to Judas? 
1:28 If you read in both Matthew and Acts you will come across two different accounts on how Judas died. 
1:29 In Matthew 27:5 it states: "And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself." 
1:30 But when you read in Acts 1:18 it states: "Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity: and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out." 
1:31 This raises yet another question, why did Joseph of Arimathea switch the body of Jesus to another grave, and why did Mary mistake Jesus for the gardner? 
1:32 Could it be because Jesus was in a transfigured state? 
1:33 If you noticed, when he first transfigured, he told Peter, John, and James not to speak of whet they have seen. 
1:34 Then after the crucifixion, Mary thought he was the gardner. 
1:35 In other words he was still transfigured. 
1:36 There are other incidents in between these times that also bring the transfiguration theory into life. 
1:37 One of these theories was in Mark 16:12 where it states: "After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country." 
1:38 Before this, there is another part in the Bible where Jesus' face transfigured specifically for his travels to Jerusalem. 
1:39 This is in Luke 9:51 where it states: "And it came to pass, when the time was com that he should be recieved up, he steadfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem." 
1:40 Now before his crucifixion there was a point where he prayed to God not just one, but three times to save him from being crucified. 
1:41 During this time, he was so disturbed that he started to sweat blood. 
1:42 The prayer I mentioned is spoken of in Mark, Matthew, John, and Luke. 
1:43 In Matthew 26:39 it states: "And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." 
1:44 Then in Matthew 26:42 it stated: "He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done." 
1:45 Then in Matthew 26:44 it says: "And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words." 
1:46 This is also spoken about in the books of Mark, Luke, and John. 
1:47 In Mark it begins at 13:35 stating: "And he went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him. And he said Abba, father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not that I, but as thou wilt." 
1:48 And again in Mark 13:39 it goes to say: "And again he went away, and prayed, and spoke the same words." 
1:49 Then in Mark 13:41 it states: "And he cometh the third time and saith unto them, sleep on now, and take your rest: it is enough, the hour is come, behold, the son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners." 
1:50 Now in the book of Luke, Jesus actually starts to sweat blood. 
1:51 The story of Luke starts in verse 22:42: "And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed, saying, father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him. And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground." 
1:52 The question that arrives here is did he transfigure at this point? 
1:53 If we move on to Luke 22:67 it states: "Art thou the christ? Tell us. And he said unto them, if I tell you, you will not believe: and if I also ask you, you will not answer me, nor let me go. Then they said all, art thou then the son of God? And he said unto they, ye say I am." 
1:54 If you look at Matthew 27:23 you will see that Pilate (the governer) did not want to crucify Jesus. 
1:55 In Matthew 27:23 it states: "And the governor said, why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, let him be crucified. When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blook of this just person: se ye to it." 
1:56 Now in the book of John, not just the same story of Jesus praying 3 times occured, but the soldiers back up, and pray as to give submission or show fear to him. 
1:57 Now in the book of John it states (John 17:4): "I have glorified thee on earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. And now, O father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me, and they have kept thy word. Now they have known all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have recieved them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou dids't send me. I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me: for they are thine." 
1:58 Then it goes to say (John 17:11): "And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee holy father, keep through thine own name thowe whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are." 1:59 At this point, Jesus continued to pray, but further on in John 18, the soldiers who came to capture Jesus bowed before him. 
1:60 In John 18:6 it states: "As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground. Then asked he them again, whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: If therefore ye seek me, let these go their way." 1:61 Why did the soldiers fall to the ground before him, and why were they hesitant to take him? 
1:62 Now after the crucifixion, a man from Arimathea named Joseph moved the body into another burial ground. 
1:63 There's one question I have at this point, was this to give Jesus a proper burial, or was this to cover up the fact that a transfiguration did occur, and they crucified not who they thought. 
1:64 This leads up to the question, why did not Mary recognize Jesus, and thought him to be the gardner? 
1:65 In John 20:15 it states: "Jesus saith unto her, woman, why weepest thou? Whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardner, saith unto him, sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away. Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, master." 
1:66 One more question comes down to mind. Why did Jesus tell Mary that he ascended to the father when he had not yet ascended to the father? 1:67 In John 20:17 it states: "Jesus saith unto her, touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my father, and your father; and to my God, and your God." 
1:68 If the transfiguration theory is true, it would explain why it was said in Matthew 27:47 that on the cross "My God My God why has thou forsaken me." 
1:69 The reason I say this is because if it were Jesus on the cross, and Jesus was God, it wouldn't make any since for him to say "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me." 
1:70 The transfiguration would also explain why Peter denied Jesus 3 times in Matthew 26:69, because it was the appearance of, but not Jesus he was denying. 
1:71 This would also explain why there are two accounts of how Judas died. 
1:72 And this would also explain why Jesus told Peter, James, and John not to speak about the transfiguration, and why Mary supposed Jesus to be the gardner. 

Chapter 7: The Crucifixion 
1:1 This chapter is dedicated to discussing the pro's of crucifixion. 
1:2 This chapter is not just about discussing crucifixion in the Bible, but also researching the evidence of in such books as the Quran. 
1:3 Before I get into the numerous verses in the Bible that support the crucifixion, I would like to shed light on the places in the Quran that also support this. 
1:4 There are two places in the Quran that support the crucifixion theory. 
1:5 First in Surah 2:62 it states: "Those who believe (in the Quran), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians, and who believe in Allah and the last day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve." 
1:6 I had to speak about this verse first just to clear the air that the Quran is not against Christians, nor do they deny Jesus, so please, for the sake of your soul, whether your Muslim, or Christian, don't let prejudices of another religion stop your growth. 
1:7 Now to continue, In Surah 2:87 it states: "We gave Moses the book and followed him up with a succession of messengers; we gave Jesus the son of Mary clear (signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you a messenger with what yourselves do not desire, you are puffed up with pride? Some you call impostors, and others you slay!" 
1:8 Then it goes to say in Surah 2:88 : "Our hearts are the wrappings (which preserve Allah's word: we need no more). Nay, Allah's curse is on them for their blasphemy: little is it they believe." 
1:9 Then in Surah 2:91 it states: "When it is said to them, believe in what Allah has sent down, they say, we believe in what was sent down to us: yet they reject all besides, even if it be truth confirming what is with them. Say: Why then have you slain the prophets of Allah in times gone by, if you indeed believe?" 
1:10 By no means should Muslims exalt Mohammad above Jesus, if the Quran is your book. 
1:11 For in the Quran it states that Allah ordained Jesus' comming. 
1:12 In Surah 3:45 it states: "Behold! The angels said: O Mary! Allah gives you glad tidings of a word from him: His name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and the hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah: He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous. She said: O my lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me? He said: Even so: Allah creates what he wills: when he has decreed a plan, he but says to it, "be", and it is!" 
1:13 And in Surah 3:55 it states: "Behold! Allah says: 'O Jesus! I will take you and raise you to myself and clear you (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow you superior to those who reject faith, to the day of resurrection: then you shall return to me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein you dispute." 
1:14 Also in Surah 3:144 it states: "Muhammad is no more than a messenger: many were messengers that passed away before him." 1:15 So why do you (Muslims) exalt Mohammad above Jesus? 1:16 Why after the mention of Mohammad do you say peace and blessings, but not after the mention of Isa (Jesus)? 
1:17 For Allah said be, and he was! 
1:18 And why do you (Christians) believe Jesus was not important in Islam? 
1:19 Why do you (Christians) not read the Quran as well as the Bible? 
1:20 For these are all books of God, sent by the prophets of God. 
1:21 As I said before, God does not show favortism or disregard to any of his prophets. 
1:22 For you (Both Christians and Muslims alike) shall respect and reverence all of Allah's (God's) prophets and all of their books. 1:23 For you do not know who Allah ordains and who he doesn't, for that is Allah's decision, and only he knows! 
1:24 For Allah is the decision maker, not you! 

2:1 There are (in the New Testament) books of disciples in the accounts of the crucifixion.
2:2 Like I said before, I am not here to persuade anyone to either believe or disbelieve the accounts of the transfiguration or crucifixion.
2:3 I merely am informing you of both sides of the story so you can make a decision according to your own understanding.
2:4 Now in Matthews 28:18 it states: "Jesus came and spoke to them, saying "All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth." 
2:5 The question is, why if Jesus was crucified did he transfigure (change appearance) for? 
2:6 In the book of John, after jesus appeared unto Mary (still transfigured), Thomas stated that he did not believe that Jesus resurrected. 
2:7 But later on, after seeing the wounds of crucifixion, did he believe. 
2:8 In John 20:24 it states: "But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. The other disciples therefore said unto him, we have seen the lord. But he said unto them, except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe. And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, peace be unto you. Then saith he to Thomas, reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hands, and thrust it into my side: and not be faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said unto him, my lord and God." 
2:9 This is one point where, if Jesus did transfigure, wouldn't make sense for him to have the wounds of crucifixion. 
2:10 One question I have though, how was his body sustained going through the complete torture that caused him death in the first place. 
2:11 If he were to have the same wounds that caused him death (puntured lungs, nails in feet, smashed arteries), how is it he came back in the same condition and live with the same wounds that seperated him from living in the first place. 
2:12 How would he (after being resurrected) be able to breath with a hole in his side or a punctured lung. If a hole was in his lung, or if Thomas was able to put his hand into the side of Jesus, how is this living condidion for Jesus after his return. 
2:13 I could see if his wounds were healed, but according to John 20:27, his wounds remained unhealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment